Finding dental implants near me is no more a hectic task now. Since we first opened our doors to serve the dental needs of our Aubrey community, we have seen situations where patients just like you required dental implants even when they were cautious with oral hygiene practices. Some people suffer from broken or lost teeth as a result of injuries from an accident, or illness that lead to tooth loss. Having an unnatural looking smile can hurt your self-esteem, and missing teeth can lead to more advanced oral diseases. With no substitute tooth, the rest of the teeth change as well as the bone can begin to deteriorate. Dental implants can replace lost teeth and permit patients to enjoy the fulfilling lives that they deserve. Paloma Creek Dental is equipped with modern dental technologies, and our entire staff is trained to help Aubrey dental patients just like you to perform restorative and cosmetic treatments called Prosthodontics. Our dental practitioners who specialize in prosthodontics have gone through extensive training and finished advanced training after they graduated from dental school. We can utilize the most recent technology and methods to in tooth implant Aubrey tx, and fill any openings with natural-looking, teeth that are functional, and will boost your confidence and brighten your smile. Here are a few situations where you will want to speak with one of our trusted Prosthodontists:
- Production of partial or full dentures.
- Boost general aesthetics of your smile with the use of advanced dental implants.
- Fill in gaps between teeth.
- Provide you with more information about advanced dental implants.
A dental implant is a tiny medical-grade titanium pole that’s surgically inserted right into the jaw bone and also functions like a brand new tooth root. Here are a few ways that our Aubrey dental professionals can work with you to restore your health and beautiful smile and conduct the tooth replacement aubrey tx professionally.
- Cosmetic Implants: These different implants are made to replace your natural teeth by utilizing titanium roots that are implanted directly into the jawbone. This resembles the origins of teeth, and also the augmentation feels and looks exactly like a natural tooth.
- Cosmetic Dental Veneers: Made out of ceramic or ceramic crowns, dentures are bonded in addition to the standard teeth. This can be an immediate remedy for chipped or stained teeth if you are looking for a natural looking smile without the invasive procedures of other types of dental implants.
- Cosmetic Crowns: Crowns can be produced from ceramic, metal materials or a blend of both depending on your goals. They mimic the surface of the enamel, and with proper care, your dental crowns can last for up to several years.
- Cosmetic Bridges: Bridges may be either traditional or cantilever, and can also be used to protect a prosthetic tooth from unwanted wear and tear over time.
- Full Dentures: For most patients who have lost a majority or all of their teeth as a result of an injury or gum disease, our Aubrey dental clinic can create a full set of dentures to improve the look and feel of your smile. These dentures can make chewing and talking easier and revive the functions of your mouth.
- Partial Dentures: When our patients suffer from the partial loss of teeth due to injury or disease, fixed partial dentures are a superb solution. Besides improving the aesthetics of the smile, they’re also able to enhance chewing skills and additional functions of your mouth.
As the leading Prosthodontists in Aubrey, TX, we can execute some advanced dental procedures to help you regain your confidence and maintain a beautiful smile. We know that your needs are unique to your situation, and because of this, we offer options other than traditional dentures. We know that our Aubrey dental community needs more solutions to meet their goals, and we have found that many of our dental patients still want to use dentures as a temporary or permanent tooth replacement. Whether that choice is designed for convenience or budgetary reasons we could guarantee your dentures will likely be made in a means that resembles a simple pair of teeth, and the fit is comfortable and protected for greatest relaxation. Another tooth replacement alternative will be a dental bridge. Within this process, we put dental implants on the two teeth surrounding the lost one. These crowns function as anchors to maintain the bridge and new tooth set up. This remedy is semi-permanent, stays in position, and supplies you with a steady chewing surface while restoring the look of your smile. For a full list of available options and best steps for your personal needs, you should talk to our expert dental team to understand what is available for you today! Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Partial Dentures: A removable partial denture adheres to your existing, natural teeth with clasps which physically hold them in the correct position. These partial removable dentures are a great solution if you are looking to finish your smile by filling in the spaces created by missing teeth. Partial dentures are made of artificial replacement teeth attached to pink or gum-colored plastic foundations connected using a metallic frame. Your teeth function as secure confirms for removable partial dentures.
- Overdentures: Providing dentures stability and more excellent match, an overdenture is a kind of denture that is put over implants and usually snaps onto implants. This type of prosthesis is not only removable as needed, but they also help patients live a healthier and happier life.
- Denture Relines: The alignment of the mouth will gradually change as the gum and bone ridges shrink because of teeth extraction. Dentures will experience wear and tear with regular use over time and require consistent care just like your natural teeth. Routine dental examinations continue to be vital for your denture wearer so the oral cells can be assessed for any modifications or possible gum disease.
All-on-4 modern dental restorations have revolutionized how dentists and surgeons consider replacing a complete set of teeth. Standard dentures have been unsecured prostheses with underlying constraints. Most frequently, dentures are painful, awkward and shaky, and this is why in some cases our expert Aubrey dental team will recommend that you undergo All-on-4 restorations. While this is a relatively advanced dental procedure, our Aubrey dental clinic can provide All-on-4 for our dental patients. This holistic approach to tooth loss and oral hygiene is a minimally invasive manner of putting a full mouth of implants by merely employing four implants to hold a complete arch (upper or lower) fixed non-removable substitute teeth. Basically All-on-4® does will enable you to have a complete set of teeth without needing to undergo numerous replacements and surgeries to put a perfect pair of implants inside your mouth. The best thing about that is the All-on-4 process can be done at our Aubrey dental office through a consultation under anesthesia.