Traditional braces have been used to help patients achieve the beautiful and healthy smile of their dreams for decades. In fact, regular metal braces have been the only option that dental patients could choose. However, this is no longer the case for you! Today, Paloma Creek Dental is proud to offer our Aubrey, TX community a new option to align your teeth and get the smile that you deserve. Invisalign clear aligners have relegated dental braces into the next place where teeth alignment choices are involved. Invisalign is an excellent alternative to traditional braces because they provide improved aesthetics, comfort, and convenience compared to conventional braces. Invisalign not only offers a natural look compared to traditional metal braces, but they are also more convenient than metal braces because they don’t require you to visit our Aubrey dental office to readjust the metal wires. If you would like to repair your teeth but do not need to be burdened with all the annoyance or the unsightliness of braces, then contemplate Invisalign. At Paloma Creek Dental, we’re pleased to give our patients with the elegant solution to the issue of teeth alignment!
Invisalign is an advanced cosmetic dental technique that uses a series of custom-made plastic trays that our professional dental staff at Paloma Creek Dental design specifically for your mouth. This custom straightening system is crafted to direct your teeth to the right locations and correct position. Patients just like you love our Aubrey Invisalign system because they provide the same dependability of traditional braces, but our Invisalign services offer greater versatility and are nearly invisible. They’re extremely thin, sturdy, and blend in with your natural teeth so you can have greater confidence each time you smile. There are not any annoying mounts which cut on your lips, no more repeat visits to the office to get your cables trimmed- just unobtrusive, removable trays.
Throughout the Aubrey, TX community, patients just like you have turned to the expert and caring dental professionals at Paloma Creek Dental to get the smile they are looking for. Instead of choosing traditional metal braces, many Aubrey dental patients choose Invisalign for many reasons, including:
- It’s invisible, meaning that nobody should know you’re undergoing realignment of your teeth.
- You can freely remove the Invisalign system when you eat or drink throughout the day. This means you don’t have to restrict your diet as you do with traditional metal braces.
- The Invisalign system requires fewer in-person visits with our Aubry dental office compared to metal braces. This gives you more control over your schedule!
Since our Invisalign system is custom designed based on your teeth alignment and shape of your mouth you will find that the Invisalign system is comfortable.
If during your consultation with our expert Aubrey dental staff you choose our Invisalign straightening system then you can expect the caring and expert direction that you have come to love at Paloma Creek Dental. We will schedule an appointment to go over the best solutions for your dental needs and help you reach your oral health goals. It’s essential for us that you achieve the outcomes that you want from each treatment you get from us, and we’ll always do our very best to make sure that we meet your objectives. We set up your personalized therapy strategy at which we collect data on the condition of your teeth with x-rays and images. This step in the consultation process allows us to know precisely what your current teeth look like, so our custom Invisalign system works best or the unique shape of your teeth and mouth. To achieve this, we produce a few 3D digital pictures of your mouth and how it’ll appear in the respective phases of the therapy procedure. When you get the very first Invisalign realignment tray, all you need to do is put this nearly invisible realignment system on. There is no particular preparation or other steps that you need to do to get a beautiful and healthy smile. Every two months or so you’ll have a brand new tray to use which will progress your therapy. Our Aubrey, TX dental staff recommend that you use the shelves for approximately 22 hours each day, and only remove them when you eat, drink, or brush your teeth each day. The time that you will need to use the Invisalign realignment system will vary based on how much your teeth need to be straightened and other variables. The dental experts at the Aubrey, TX Paloma Creek Dental office, will work with you to ensure you understand what you should do to achieve your goals with Invisalign!
Paloma Creek Dental has worked with hundreds of dental patients just like you to create custom Invisalign systems to match the needs and expectations of our Aubrey, TX dental community. This means that we apply the same personal care and focus on your needs, so your Invisalign system is unique to your mouth and teeth placement. Our Paloma Creek Dental office and staff will work with you to implement an advanced set of procedures to ensure that you receive the care and attention you need. Our modern dental technology ensures that your Invisalign system matches your teeth and will provide the best solutions to your oral health and teeth realignment needs.
- First Consultation: From the very first time that you meet with our professional dental staff, we will listen to your thoughts and desires. We will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your mouth to make sure you’re an acceptable candidate for Invisalign.
- Digital Impression Your Teeth: When we’re satisfied that Invisalign will help you reach your oral health, our Aubrey dental team will create a 3D electronic model of your teeth. This information will then be fed into your computer filled with distinctive applications.
- Fabricating Custom Invisalign Aligners: With the assistance of dedicated applications, we’ll craft a detailed, multistage correction program that’s specially tailored for your dental requirements. At the conclusion of the procedure, you may even have the ability to bring a screen preview of what your teeth would look like once you’ve finished the therapy. A style of this set of aligners intended for you will be transmitted to a lab for manufacture.